So now that you know how to make different vodka-based drinks, martinis, cosmpolitans, and champagne cocktails, you may be wondering where the other drinks that don't fall under these categories go?
Well, fear not. That's what this section is for.
I've provided recipes and easy-to-follow steps for some of the most commonly requested drinks such
as long island iced-teas, margaritas, pina coladas, cuba libres, and much more.
Knowing these recipes will not only make you a more competent bartender, but also make
your life much easier.
Why? Because most of the concoctions listed below are popular drinks that are
frequently sought after by a lot of folks. So knowing these basic bartender recipes, and how to make them on the spot is definitely
going to help you out in the long run.
Included in the recipe list are frozen drinks
, as well. Frozen cocktails include the aforementioned pina coladas,
daiquiris, hurricanes, and even margaritas.
Depending on the availability of equipment needed to make frozen drinks, some bars may or may
not include frozen drinks on their menu. Moreover, because frozen cocktails tend to take longer to make,
a lot of venues may actually discourage the bartenders from making frozen drinks.
Nevertheless, knowing how to make at least a few key signature frozen cocktails can't hurt. Moreover, you
can always showcase both your bartending and drink mixing skills to your friends and family, while
dazzling their tastebuds with delicious frozen cocktail recipes.
So without further adieu, here are the key signature cocktails that you should add to your repertoire.
Bartender Drink Recipes
- Bahama Mama - dark and light rum, coconut liquer or flavoring, coffee liquer, and pineapple juice
- Daiquiri Cocktail - light rum and lime juice
- Dark and Stormy - dark rum and ginger beer
- Hurricane Drink - light and dark rum, passion fruit juice, orange and lime juice
- Mai Tai - light and dark rum, gold rum, lime juice, and blue curacao liqueur
- Mojitos - light rum, mint, soda, and lime
- Planter's Punch - dark rum, grenadine, lemon juice, and club soda
- Rum and Coke - light or dark rum and coke
- Rum Runner Drink - golden rum, brandy, orange juice, and creme de banana or banana liqueur
- Zombie Cocktail - dark and light rum, high-proof rum, orange juice, lemon juice, cherry brandy
Please note. I'm always looking to expand on this list, and will therefore be updating it on a regular
basis, so please check back often.