Chocolate Martini - My Go-to Drink
The Chocolate Martini has got to be one of my absolute favorite drinks to make. Among all of my vodka recipes, this cocktail
is my go-to drink whenever someone asks me to make them something.
In this section, I'm going to share with you one of my secret recipes and tips on how to make
the perfect chocolate concoction.
As you probably have guessed, chocolate is a vital ingredient for the this cocktail.
In case you have trouble finding a chocolate-flavored liqueur, I've provided Do-It-Yourself
that explain how to make your own white chocolate liqueur.
As for the milk, you can use any type of organic milk - whole, skim, 1%, or 2% fat milk. I prefer
whole milk, which is why I used it in the recipe below, however, you should feel free to use
whichever milk you like.
Same is true for the vanilla vodka. Although there is a plethora of conventional vanilla vodka, I haven't
come across any organic vanilla vodkas, yet. No worries. You can make it yourself at home, relatively easily.
Just follow these steps
What about the almond extract
Good news is, you can find a few brands such as Frontier
Organic Almond Extract
, Simply Organic
, and Flavorganics
that carry organic almond extracts.
also carries organic almond extract.
- 1 oz. of Organic Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 oz. of Organic Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/4 oz. of Organic Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Organic Almond Extract
- Organic Chocolate Syrup - for garnishing the glass
- Rim the martini glass with chocolate. You can do this by dipping the tip of the glass into a
bowl of chocolate. Let it sit and dry
- Fill a metal shaker with organic vanilla vodka, chocolate liqueur, whole milk, and almond extract
- Cover with a medium-sized shaker, and shake well
- Pour into the martini glass
- Garnish the top with chocolate shaving